Dating haitian women

He basically just came up to me one day and was like "yo, imma kick it to that haitian girl she on my nuts and im kinda feelin her" and i told him "kick it to her nigga you got nothing to lose" and then he said "i kinda don't know cuz you know she haitian and everything" and i said "so what? she not ugly so kick it to her you pussy" and then he said that he would think about it..ended up getting her number and e-mail today but the girl in the back was grilling him with a look on her face like she though Romero was a peice of filth or something. But, I think you already knew the answer when you asked. He'd be branded for life if it becomes known, and I'd guess he'd likely lose a chance to land any 'good Dominican girl' if she or her family were aware of his encounter.I'm not saying the prejudice is acceptable, but it is the reality. I have Dominican friends whose parents' first question is whether their new Agua, I'm backing m'frog on this one.The island is also located within the Caribbean hurricane belt. The population has grown steadily from 431,140 at independence in 1804 to the estimate of 6.9 million to 7.2 million in 2000.

It is located in the subtropics on the western third of Hispaniola, the second largest island in the Caribbean, which it shares with the Spanish-speaking Dominican Republic.

The neighboring islands include Cuba, Jamaica, and Puerto Rico.

In 2000, 95 percent of the population was of African descent, and the remaining 5 percent mulatto and white.

Some wealthy citizens think of themselves as French, but most residents identify themselves as Haitian and there is a strong sense of nationalism. Haiti covers 10,714 square miles (27,750 square kilometers).

Others were assaulted simply because they were walking to their homes by themselves.

Last modified 17-Jun-2017 14:48